Ver Recientes
  • ❗❕ 📢📢 !Activo! Campeonato WTCC 2024 - 28 pilotos inscritos ❕❗ Información aquí

Volantes Logitech G27

leandro1974

Alguna configuración para este volante, para Assetto Corsa?
Tuve que reinstalar todo y me esta costando volver a configurarlo.

Lo siento , tengo thurstmaster.. ¿que necesitas concretamente?

Lo siento , tengo thurstmaster.. ¿que necesitas concretamente?

No lo puedo llevar derecho en las rectas, si uso el Rfactor, lo soluciono con los topes de dirección, pero en Assetto eso no lo comprendo, tenia una configuración guardada, que me habían pasado, pero la perdí. Creo que el problema lo tengo en la variable que indico en la foto adjunta. Voy a tener que hacer prueba y error, hasta que funcione acorde a mi manejo.
Acá, en Argentina, con el valor que tiene el Thurstmaster mas barato, te compras 2 Logitech G29, debe ser espectacular ese volante.
Yo tengo este viejo G27, lo compre unos meses antes que lo dejen de fabricar y lo reemplacen por el G29.

Archivo adjunto

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    97,2 KB · Visitas: 96
Encontré esto en otro foro.

I had a g27 until January and for me there wasn't much to do. The ffb is like it is. At first none of my friends nor me liked it but after about 20 hours practicing and doing a few races we love it :)

To the settings:
Profiler: 900°, ffb, spring, damper to default (100), center spring disabled, checked "game can overwrite settings".
So basically, default :)

In the game:
Gain to 100%, yeah might clip a little but it doesn't matter. It's is actually a good thing with most wheels! I won't explain why but you won't break your wheel or anything!

Dynamic dampening: this let's the wheel become tighter and more rigit the faster you go. Similar to a real car. Just let it be at 100. If your wheel is turning too slowly at higher speeds, lower it. It should be somewhere above 50 though.

Road effects: it's just road noise. Gives some immersive vibrations. I'd keep it between 5-20. Above this it will overwrite too much information of the real ffb.

So now you'll have a deadzone when driving straight. So you raise the minimum force.
Iirc I used 10-16%.
Test this for yourself. Each wheel is a bit different.
You should have a tight wheel all the time but it shouldn't start to shake too much when going straight and fast (monza start/finish for example).

I had a g27 until January and for me there wasn't much to do. The ffb is like it is. At first none of my friends nor me liked it but after about 20 hours practicing and doing a few races we love it :)

To the settings:
Profiler: 900°, ffb, spring, damper to default (100), center spring disabled, checked "game can overwrite settings".

In the game:
Gain to 100%, yeah might clip a little but it doesn't matter. It's is actually a good thing with most wheels! I won't explain why but you won't break your wheel or anything!

Dynamic dampening: this let's the wheel become tighter and more rigit the faster you go. Similar to a real car. Just let it be at 100. If your wheel is turning too slowly at higher speeds, lower it. It should be somewhere above 50 though.

Road effects: it's just road noise. Gives some immersive vibrations. I'd keep it between 5-20. Above this it will overwrite too much information of the real ffb.

So now you'll have a deadzone when driving straight. So you raise the minimum force.
Iirc I used 10-16%.
You should have a tight wheel all the time but it shouldn't start to shake too much when going straight and fast (monza start/finish for example).
Lo voy a probar a ver que pasa.
Gracias

Gracias

To the settings:

In the game:

Iirc I used 10-16%.

Se acomodo bastante con esas indicaciones.
Gracias

Subir